Official Rules of 2020 Fusion Inspiration Awards for kitchen and bathroom designers
Each winner in each of the 4 eligible categories will get a £100 Amazon eGift card, be highlighted in a group 2020 Customer Spotlight and win a 2020 laser measuring tape.
2020 Technologies is giving away 4 gift Amazon gift cards with a value of £100 each to the 4 winners who submit output (ex: rendering, 360° Panorama) from 2020 Fusion to the “2020 Fusion Inspiration Awards for kitchen and bathroom designers” contest on in one of four categories: 1) Any style kitchen, (2) Any style bathroom, (3) Any space using the 2020 Decorative Catalog and (4) 360° Panorama of any space. A panel of 2020 industry experts will select the winner of each category from the top 5 entries which have received the highest peer votes.
1. Eligibility: 1. Eligibility: Employees of 2020 Technologies and its affiliated company, agents, consultants, advertising and promotion agencies, competitors, and other providers/vendors are not eligible. A participant may submit one or more output(s)- (2020 Fusion rendering or 360° Panorama) in several categories but can only win once in this contest (i.e. in one of the categories: the winners will be chosen in the following order (1) Any style kitchen, (2) Any style bathroom, (3) Any space using the 2020 Decorative Catalog and (4) 360° Panorama of any space); Only participants who reside in the United Kingdom and Ireland are eligible. No purchase is necessary.
Details: All four winners of the contest will be announced via a 2020 Technologies email blast on March 6, 2018 at 11am GMT. The four winners will each win £100 Amazon egift card, be highlighted in a group 2020 Customer Spotlight in 2018-2019 and win a 2020 laser measuring tape.
2. The winner must provide complete information, including his or her name, employer, telephone number, and e-mail address to 2020 Technologies, or the prize will be forfeited to the next valid winner. To determine the winner and the authenticity of the design, the participants with the highest amounts of votes (Top five in each category) will be contacted by 2020 and require to submit a ROM and 2020 Fusion Item Report and a brief quote explaining why they love 2020 Fusion within (3) business days. Winner is responsible for any state, provincial, federal or local taxes if applicable.
3. How to Enter: Submit your output (rendering, 360° Panorama) from 2020 Fusion to the “2020 Fusion Inspiration Awards for kitchen and bathroom designers” contest page on from February 6, 2018, until February 21, 2018. 2020 Technologies is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected invitations; for communication or transmission errors; or for any accident or printing, administrative, or other error of any kind in connection with this contest.
4. 2020 rights and obligations: 2020 Technologies disclaims any liability for damage resulting from participation in this contest and reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond 2020 Technologies control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the sweepstakes. By submitting your output, you grant to 2020 Technologies the exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted and royalty-free right to use entrant’s output, name, voice, quotes, company name (if applicable) and image for its future marketing activities including, but not limited to, online/paper publications and promotional or training videos.
5. Odds of Winning/Judging Process: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winning outputs will be announced on 2020 Technologies email blast on March 6, 2018 at 11am GMT. The top five (5) finalists for each category will be determined by peer voting and then a 2020 panel will decide on the final winner. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. 2020’s decisions are final. Winner agrees to allow his/her name and employer name to be used online and in possible future advertisements and news releases of 2020 Technologies.
To determine the winner and the authenticity of the design, the participants with the highest amounts of votes (top five in each category) will be contacted by 2020 and require to submit the ROM file and 2020 Fusion Item Report and a brief quote explaining why they love 2020 Fusion.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties: The Amazon eGift Card is “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, concerning its appearance, safety, or performance. The individual winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
7. Additional Restrictions: This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations apply. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution is permitted. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest at any time.
For more information, contact us at:
400 Boulevard Armand Frappier Laval, QC
H7V 4B4 Canada