2020 Insight: Warehouse Management
How do you find the right warehouse design software? Well, the right warehouse design software will allow you to share and manage inventory, sales and production information across regions and between plants with 2020 Insight’s Warehouse Management module. Optimize your warehouse for faster fulfillment and overhead reduction using user-friendly, graphical screens.
- Optimize your warehouse for faster fulfillment and overhead reduction using user-friendly, graphical screens
- Accurately store items, guide operators to the exact location of goods and create customize containers that match your material handling methods
- Supports set-up and transactions for rack, block and plane type warehouses
- Manage warehouse containers and their relationships with items and locations
- Execute complex pick, move and put-away strategies for both stock and make-to-order itemsDownload Datasheet
Accurately store and manage inventory items between locations
Organize your warehouse by container types
Specify as many container formats as required, for example pallet, bin, cart and more. Customize any aspect of a container, including weight, height, width and maximum stacking height.
Find items, wherever they are
Manage the exact location of items including precise container, warehouse and plant-level data and execute pick and put away actions for any location.
Ensure items get where they need to be
Create ‘inventory move orders’—easy-to-understand instructions for operators to quickly and painlessly move items from location to location. View which move orders have been completed and which are still outstanding.
Add business rules and logic to locations
Create rules for warehouse locations to specify whether items can be added or removed, which container types are allowed per location, space consumption methods and more.