Anything I could do about it within some Fusion settings?.

• January 9, 2018 at 6:49 am #165753
      aaron pawlak
      Participant

Hello,

I hope for some helpful assistance.I am trying to render 100 frames…for example, 20frames are just black and not rendering. I triple checked the footage. That’s not the problem.

The issue is caused from Fusion. .exr files are pulled from the network. Anything I could do about it within some Fusion settings?. I have been searching lot of Fusion explainer videos for some help but did not get any useful help till now .Please help me .

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

• January 10, 2018 at 7:10 am #166039
      Michael Knoll
      2020 Expert

Good morning Aaron,

Could you please confirm whether these frames are appearing as black in the “Configure Movie” creation screen where you select the “frames”/”view points” to add into the movie?

While designs are being edited a local copy of this is created on your system and the movie files themselves are generated based on the options configured in “File > Options > Movie Generation Settings”. You may be able to modify this if you use any redirected folders to target a local directory on your computer to test further.

If you are still having issues after changing the movie directory in the options to a local folder, please feel free to call through to our support line on 01233 635 566 and we can arrange to connect up to your machine to investigate this further for you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.