Common Errors : Upgrading Insight

• November 27, 2014 at 2:55 pm #19808
    Russ Kahn
    Participant

Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint ‘UX_Address_venID_atcID_addLocationCode’. Cannot insert duplicate key in object ‘dbo.Address’. The duplicate key value is (venID, addLocationCode).

This error, or a variant of it, is a result of a duplicate value existing in a table that requires unique values. This particular error is a result of a duplicate addLocationCode, which must be unique within the venID and atcID (Address and Addresstype ‘Ship’, ‘Mail’, ‘Bill’ … ).

Cannot insert the value NULL into column ‘sctCode’, table ‘S2012Sight.dbo.StaticContainerTypes’; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

Many different variations of the above error can occur if NULL or empty values exist in your current database where they are not allowed. If table is not used, it may be deleted and it will be recreated upon update completion. If table is being used, ensure there are no NULL values.

• May 27, 2015 at 10:40 am #28413
    Kelli Uphaus
    Participant

I came across that error, but I also came across this one too.

The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the CHECK constraint “CK_RoutingAlternatesCriteriaDetails_DataCheck”

Is this another common error that you could elaborate on?

• May 27, 2015 at 10:54 am #28414
    Heidi Blackwell
    2020 Moderator

I looked up your error and will be posting something in a separate post shortly. Stay tuned.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.