Custom Cabinets

• August 1, 2019 at 12:10 pm #244480
      Patti Yost
      Participant

Hey everyone! I’ve used 2020 for over a decade and just switched jobs to a local custom cabinetry shop.  They currently used ProKitchen software but I encouraged making the switch to 2020. Now my dilemma is that I’m not sure which catalog is best to design with for custom applications.  The sample catalogs do not have baseboard, decorative feet, and many additional things that are pretty common. I also need to be able to change the doors to inset or full overlay.  Can anyone guide me into what direction I should look regarding catalog usage to design with? PRETTY PLEASE! I convinced them to spend money getting a 2020 license and now I’m not sure it was the right move but that’s ONLY because I can’t find a usable catalog.  I also have very limited colors to choose from.

Attachments:
    • August 2, 2019 at 10:19 am #244502
      Joel Berkowitz
      Participant

Hi, do you have the design plus catalogs  v109 (2012-03-23)? I think this will work for you,

• August 2, 2019 at 10:29 am #244513
      Patti Yost
      Participant

I’ll look into that, thank you!

• March 28, 2020 at 5:13 pm #275555
      Anthony Cirranello
      Participant

i have v11 version i used to have designer plus catalogs now that im off support >Didnt renew it sees i lost that catalog i downloaded.isnt the design plus catalogs part of the program

• March 30, 2020 at 11:35 am #275617
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Patti,

Just as Joel and Anthony have suggested, our best and most customizable catalog would have to be the Designer Catalogs found on 2020.net. If you have any issues locating the catalog, feel free to give our support a call for some assistance! Always available at 1.866.697.2020 🙂

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags