Drawing Layout Cutoff Dimensions Bug

• September 29, 2019 at 10:58 am #251262
      Derek Sisson
      Participant

Drawing layout seems to be cutting off a portion of my measurements in some but not all elevation views. See attached image for example. I have come across this on multiple designs now including designs i have started from scratch in this verion of V12 Beta 4.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • September 29, 2019 at 11:33 am #251272
      Derek Sisson
      Participant

I just tried to further isolate this issue.

When i try to add an elevation to the drawing layout using print scale “Extents” or “Scale” this issue occurs where it didn’t in the previous version.

Now if i add the elevation using the “Display” print scale it works fine. However my only issue with this method is it doesn’t quite fill the drawing layout as large as i would like.

• September 30, 2019 at 9:51 am #251274
      Neil Wilson
      2020 Moderator

Hey Derek,

This has been an issue in the drawing layout for a while and it is one of the ones that we will be doing our best to address in a later release of v12.

Thanks

Neil

• October 1, 2019 at 8:13 am #251333
      Derek Sisson
      Participant

Thanks Neil for the reply. I just recently started using drawing layout so i am not aware of any previous issues on previous versions.

drawing layout seems to be a pretty powerful tool when used properly, but seems to be the most glitchy aspect of 20-20 that i have seen.

Hopefully these fixes come out soon! thanks again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.