Missing Updates

• July 22, 2016 at 11:45 am #96370
      Steve
      Participant

After many many attempts to get an answer from someone can you please tell me when we can expect the latest updates to all the out off date catalogues I have on my system. Some are now over 2 years out off date. I look forward to a speedy response from anyone one the 2020 team.

• July 25, 2016 at 4:30 am #96401
      James Wilson
      2020 Moderator

Hi Steve. If you could provide the specific catalogs you are referring to, someone within our Content Pronduction Team will provide answers to you.

• July 25, 2016 at 4:32 am #96402
      Steve
      Participant

This would be  Crown Imperial, Crown Lifstyle and Crown Bedrooms

• August 3, 2016 at 6:41 am #97147
      Sacha Smiley
      2020 Partner

Hi Steve, these 3 catalogues are scheduled for update in September 2016.  Once complete they will be uploaded to FOMS and you will receive notification.

Thank you for your patience

• October 5, 2016 at 5:56 am #105818
      Jeannine
      Participant

Hi Steve – This is to advise you that there are new updates for Crown Imperial, Crown Lifestyle and Crown Bedrooms for 2016 – are now on the download

Thank you for your patience

• October 21, 2016 at 5:01 am #107643
      Steve
      Participant

Thanks for the updated but as expected the results are less than impressive. There are still a large amount of data that is incorrect, missing ranges, items that will draw in but can’t be priced because they are drawing as a graphic item only. I can’t spend all my time sending through every data error I find as there are just far to many. I am slowly being drawn to the conclusion that you are no longer interested in maintaining some of the catalouges on your system. Perhaps it may be best if we as the end user don’t bother paying for support anymore as after talking to the support team it would appear my complaints are not being passed on to the relevant departments. Since the merger with 2020 customer service has gone rapidly down hill. Fusion used to be a great program. I also see that other users are having the same problems. All we ask as the end user is that more effort is put in to making sure the catalouges and data contained within are correct. If this is not something you think  is not achievable please let me know so I can find a design program that will work correctly.

• October 25, 2016 at 7:49 am #107840
      Jeannine
      Participant

Hi Steve

I would like to assure you that 2020 are committed to the delivery of good quality data and will continue to maintain the Crown catalogues.

We will complete a review of the catalogues and endeavour to address issues that are identified.

We will advise of progress in due course

• January 11, 2017 at 4:15 am #116899
      Steve
      Participant

Is there any way that we can stop fusion over riding a change to a <span style=”color: #7e8083; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>catalogue</span> that I have made because of a data error. Eg. Crown catalogue , item code B5DP5 in Rialto red metalic gloss. This is showing as an unavailable unit but it is available from Crown. So I can check out the catalogue and make the item available and priced for the design I am working on. But then the system decides to over ride the change and install what it thinks is the correct version. Would it not be better if at installation we are asked if the version from the server is to be allowed to replace the current one that is correct.

• January 22, 2017 at 6:42 am #118354
      wade montague
      Participant

I am a new user to fusion but new 2020 Planit or cad. After wasting a day trying to be self reliant wondering why my sinks were invisible in previews but not wireframe,  Mohamaed in support, got very short with me, told me they are not there for product training. He then investigated, told me it was not my pilot error but in fact was a catalogue error and only to use certain worktops.

I updated all catalogues last week

Am I mistaken or

1]can you still not prohibit overlaps/clashes of items, (as opposed to being informed its occured)

2] cannot find the command to centre items on each other or align with each other top left or centre line???

3]rotating ITEMS (not the cursor) cannot find the direct command 180 and 90 rotation, (Yes I found the arbitrary command per degrees), instantly but where are the 180 and 90 the one we use every hour???

anyone

• January 23, 2017 at 11:22 am #118380
      Steven
      2020 Moderator

Hi Wade,

Welcome to the 2020 Fusion user community! I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve experienced. I have discussed your issues & questions with one of our senior support agents and he would like to call you tomorrow to go through each of them to ensure that you are comfortable with your version of 2020 Fusion. He would also like to review the possible catalogue error(s). Please would you mind sending me your contact details to fusionsupport@2020spaces.com attention Steven. Looking forward to helping you.

Kind Regards,

Steven Portaro

Customer Support Team Leader

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.