Rev-A Shelf Attaching Issue, Up/Down

• October 12, 2019 at 10:04 am #253177
      David Bauer
      Participant

When placing a Rev-A-Shelf pullout into a tall pantry program it would not respond to the elevation corrections correctly .  When first placed the pullout was approximately 4 inches too low, i.e. in the baseboard.  When I tried to correct it with the up/down command It went in the opposite direction and then when I tried to re-corrected with a negative elevation it went in the same direction three times farther than the amount entered.  Each time a correction was made it reversed direction and needed a larger and larger number to move a fractional amount.

To correct for the presentation:

I opened the cabinet so I could see the pullout, rendered and used the up/down in rendering to adjust the elevation.

• October 15, 2019 at 9:56 am #253622
      Neil Wilson
      2020 Moderator

Hi David,

Would it be possible to get the specific add-on and the specific tall pantry so that we can test the issue in house?

Thank you

Neil

• October 21, 2019 at 6:56 pm #254349
      David Bauer
      Participant

Neil,

Sorry I replied to the NoReply and did not realize it,  here is the file try to move the pullout up and down.

• October 22, 2019 at 10:07 am #254418
      Neil Wilson
      2020 Moderator

Hi David,

I’m not seeing the attachment for some reason.  If you would be so kind as to email it to residentialsupport@2020spaces.com to my attention it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.