Toe Kick not displaying

• June 25, 2019 at 6:07 pm #241656
    Alan ryner
    Participant

When I use the countertop and trims button to auto put on toe kicks in the plan view the toe kicks are there but in presentation view they do not appear. Its the same catalogue I use in V11 and it works Ok in that

• June 27, 2019 at 9:35 am #241825
    Neil Wilson
    Participant

Hey Alan,

If you use sample_e or _f do the toe kicks show?

Neil

• June 27, 2019 at 5:02 pm #241930
    Alan ryner
    Participant

Hi Neil,

Its Ok with sample M , The funny thing is it works OK on V11 so should in theory work on V12 with this catalogue?

Alan

• July 2, 2019 at 10:06 am #242075
    Neil Wilson
    Participant

Hey Alan,

Despite our best efforts we cannot recreate the issue here.  Would it be possible for you to drop the catalog onto this FTP site:

As requested, a temporary FTP account has been created for you on FTPTMP.2020.NET.

Here are the credentials:

Username: 1562076071

Password: 765835

These credentials can be used in your favorite FTP client software.

If you don’t have a FTP client software installed, you can also use Internet Explorer to gain access to this FTP account using this URL:

ftp://ftptmp.2020.net/

Once prompted for username and password, make sure you entered the credentials included in this email.

Be aware that all temporary FTP account are deleted automatically after 30 days.

So we can get a look at it?

Thank you

Neil

PS.  I like to use fileZilla for ftp transfers.  Its free online and it’s faster and easier to use than IE.

• July 2, 2019 at 7:15 pm #242137
    Alan ryner
    Participant

Hi Neil, Have FTPed the cat and also the design file.

I use counter top trims etc to auto create the benchtop and toe kick. I change the catalogue the the Aus one for both. Regards Alan

• July 3, 2019 at 9:57 am #242159
    Neil Wilson
    Participant

Hey Alan,

That’s Great! thanks.  We will take a look and see what we can see.

Neil

• July 9, 2019 at 9:48 am #242680
    Neil Wilson
    Participant

Hey again Alan,

Thank  you for the catalog and the file.  We checked things out here and found that there is no 3D shape defined for the item in the catalog you sent us.  Is it possible you have a different version of the catalog installed in version 11?  For us we got the same result in versions 10, 11, and 12.  Nothing showed.

Thank you for your help.

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.