Unable to sign in to 2020 Design Live after migrating from perpetual licenses

• May 7, 2021 at 6:24 pm #329096
      Angel Rodriguez
      Participant

Good afternoon,

We recently migrated our USB licenses to Design Live. I have successfully configured Design Live for 4 out of 5 users at our company, but I’m having trouble signing in with the Admin account. When I try to sign in with this account, I receive the following error message:

“You are already signed in on another computer. Please sign out from that system before attempting to sign in elsewhere.”

Error Message

I have checked every computer in the office and as well as any home computers which may have been used (except the 4 users mentioned earlier as they are all logged in on their own accounts) and no users are currently logged in.

Is there any way to sign out this user from all devices?

• May 7, 2021 at 7:00 pm #329116
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Angel,

Unfortunately we do not have a method for users to sign themselves out when this occurs but we are currently working on something to help with this!

I have gone ahead and cleared the issue for you so you can continue your work! If this issue arises again, please contact our support department for assistance. You can reach us by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• May 7, 2021 at 7:22 pm #329117
      Angel Rodriguez
      Participant

Thank you!

• November 10, 2021 at 4:16 am #350646
      Daniyar Beiss
      Participant

I have the same issue. Could you assist, please?

• November 10, 2021 at 11:24 am #350657
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Daniyar,

I have cleared the issue with your account so you should now be able to sign into the program.

Regards,

Kris

• November 15, 2021 at 6:36 am #350866

Hi!

I have the same issue. Could you help me too, please?

Thank you!

• November 15, 2021 at 11:19 am #350952
        Kristopher Papaleo
        Participant

Hi Volodymyr,

I have reset your session so you should now be able to sign into Design.

Regards,

Kris

• February 4, 2022 at 12:40 pm #358351
      Keith Zipper
      Participant

I know this is an old post but I’m also having the same issue.

• February 4, 2022 at 6:51 pm #358385
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Keith,

I have reset your session so you should now be able to sign into Design.

Regards,

Kris

• March 9, 2022 at 12:43 pm #360667

I am in the same boat – new computer and can’t open my Design.  Pop up says I am signed in on another system.  Needless to say, I am not…my old computer has been powered off and is on the floor for 6 hours now already.  I’ve been on hold with customer service for over 12 minutes already, but thought I’d check here for a solution.  Help! thank you!

• March 9, 2022 at 6:14 pm #360670
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Maria,

If you had not first signed out of Design before closing the system then you would receive an error when attempting to sign in elsewhere. To sign out of Design correctly, be sure to click on your email address in the upper right-hand corner and then click on ‘Sign out’ from the drop down menu.

I saw that you had gotten assistance with this issue earlier today so this post is merely to inform users on how to sign out correctly. 🙂

Regards,

Kris

• March 16, 2022 at 2:32 pm #360840
      Noreen Johnson
      Participant

I am also having this same issue. Can you please assist with this asap?

• March 16, 2022 at 6:32 pm #360846
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi All,

For quicker assistance regarding this type of issue, I would suggest to send us an email right away, contact us via our toll free number, or contact us via Live Chat.

Our toll free support number: 1.866.697.2020.

To contact via email: residentialsupport@2020spaces.com

For Live Chat: https://www.2020spaces.com/live-chat/

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.