Exclusive to Catalog Manufacturers
In this day and age, content is the glue that holds everything together. This webinar covers the reasons why your company should offer content in 2020 Cloud and why you should do it now. Plus, find out how some of our customers are already experiencing first-mover advantages.
Join us for this in-depth presentation on how 2020 Cloud is transforming the way manufacturers deliver catalog content to designers and dealers using 2020’s design applications.
What you can expect to learn in this webinar:
- Find out about how 2020 Cloud is intuitive and easy to use for manufacturers and their dealers.
- Learn how effortless it is to have accurate pricing.
- Uncover how you can increase efficiency and accelerate time to market.
- Discover how the 2020 Cloud can help you improve incoming order accuracy.
- See how you can control access to your catalogs.
- Find out how analytics can be used to help you make more informed business decisions.
Meet the presenter:
Bruce is a registered architect and industry expert. He was the co-founder of Data One which was acquired by 2020 in 2005. Since then, Bruce has been responsible for manufacturer and retailer relationships across North America. Bruce is now focused on 2020's Content in Cloud initiative as it benefits manufacturers by redefining their ability to access markets worldwide while providing critical insights into their business.
Share this Post