Contact 2020 Commercial Support for Office Products

• January 15, 2015 at 2:56 pm #21720
      Christopher Rathlein
      2020 Moderator

How to Contact 2020 Customer Support (for 2020 Office Products)

The following contact information applies only to 2020 Office software products. Other 2020 products (such as 2020 Design) may have alternative contact information.

2020 Cap,  2020 Giza,  2020 Worksheet,  2020 Visual Impression,  2020 Visual Impression Mobile,  2020 Catalog Express,  2020 for Hedberg,  and AutoCAD by AutoDesk

Support Hours of Operation
      – Monday through Thursday:  8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
      – Friday:  9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
      (-5 GMT, United States Eastern Standard Time)

Web Form
      Please send us your questions using the following web form.
      Email support is available in English, Español and Français.

Email
      You may contact 2020 Support via e-mail at Office.Support@2020spaces.com.
      Email allows you easily attach multiple screen shots, drawings or other projects.
      Email support is available in English, Español and Français.

Live Chat
      You may contact 2020 Support via Live Chat by logging into 2020.net, selecting “Support” and click “Live Help”.
      Live Chat support is available in English language only.

Phone
      For US and Canada: +1 800.638.6002 (English language only)
      Outside of the US: +1 616.454.0000 (English language only)
      For non-English speaking or international customers it is recommended that your first point of contact be via e-mail. 2020 Support may be able to respond to an e-mail via phone in English, Spanish or French.

FAQs

Q. Where can I find system recommendations?
      A. Navigate to http://www.2020spaces.com/install. Locate your desired product and click “System Recommendations”.

Q. What languages are available for support?
      A. Support for Commercial Office products is available in English, Español and Français. For non-English speaking customers it is recommend to use the web form or email as your initial point of contact. Phone and Live Chat servers are only available in English.

Q. How do I sign up for training on Commercial products?
      A. Sign up at 2020commercialtraining.webex.com. You may also use the web form to contact 2020 Sales to get a quote for training. Under “what we can help you with” select “I would like a quote”. You may also e-mail Office.Training@2020spaces.com.

Q. Where can I find tutorial videos?
      A. 2020 Spaces has a YouTube channel available here.

The topic ‘Contact 2020 Commercial Support for Office Products’ is closed to new replies.