Each winner in the 3 sponsored categories will get a $400 Amazon eGift card, each winner in the 2020 categories will get a $150 Amazon eGift card, plus each winner will be highlighted in a 2020 Customer Spotlight, be featured at the 2020 booth at KBIS 2019 and win a 2020 swag bag.
2020 Technologies is giving away seven Amazon egift cards with a value of $400 (Sponsored category) and $150 (2020 category) to each to the seven winners who submit output (ex: rendering, 360° Panorama) from 2020 Design to “2020 Design Inspiration Awards for Interior Designers Contest” in one of seven categories:
- Blanco farmhouse sink
- Elmira vintage appliance
- Uniboard textures and finishes
- Kitchens: Any style kitchen
- Bathrooms: Any style bathroom
- Closets: Closet and storage spaces
- 360° Panoramas: 360° Panorama of any style space
Note to Designers:
1920px x 1080px or minimum size 1280x720, JPG or PNG.
A panel of 2020 industry experts will select the winner of each category from the top 7 entries which have received the highest peer votes.
- Eligibility: Employees of 2020 Technologies and its affiliated company, agents, consultants, advertising and promotion agencies, competitors, and other providers/vendors are not eligible. A participant may submit one or more output(s)- (2020 Design rendering or 360° Panorama) in several categories but can only win once in this contest (i.e. in one of the categories: the winners will be chosen in the following order (1)Blanco farmhouse sink (2) Elmira retro appliance (3) Uniboard textures and finishes (4) Kitchens: Any style kitchen (5) Bathrooms: Any style bathroom (6) Closets: Closet and storage spaces (7) 360° Panoramas: 360° Panorama of any style space.
- Only participants who reside in the United States and Canada are eligible. No purchase is necessary. Quebec residents are not eligible to participate. Details: All seven winners of the contest will be announced via a 2020 Technologies email blast on November 9, 2018, at 11am EST. The seven winners will each win an Amazon egift card ($400 Sponsored categories and $150 2020 Categories), be highlighted in a 2020 Customer Spotlight in 2019-2020, be featured at the 2020 booth at KBIS 2019 and win a 2020 swag bag.
- The winner must provide complete information, including his or her name, employer, telephone number, and e-mail address to 2020 Technologies, or the prize will be forfeited to the next valid winner. To determine the winner and the authenticity of the design, the participants with the highest amounts of votes (Top five in each category) will be contacted by 2020 and required to submit a KIT File and 2020 Design Item Report and a brief quote explaining why they love 2020 Design within (3) business days. Winner is responsible for any state, provincial, federal or local taxes if applicable.
- How to Enter: Submit your output (rendering, 360° Panorama) from 2020 Design to the “2020 Design Inspiration Awards for Interior Designers Contest” from September 11, 2018, until October 9, 2018. 2020 Technologies is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected invitations; for communication or transmission errors; or for any accident or printing, administrative, or other error of any kind in connection with this contest.
- 2020 rights and obligations: 2020 Technologies disclaims any liability for damage resulting from participation in this contest and reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond 2020 Technologies control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the sweepstakes. By submitting your output, you grant to 2020 Technologies and Sponsors the exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted and royalty-free right to use entrant’s output, name, voice, quotes, company name (if applicable) and image for its future marketing activities including, but not limited to, online/paper publications and promotional or training videos.
- Odds of Winning/Judging Process: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winning outputs will be announced on 2020 Technologies email blast on November 7, 2018 at 11am EST. The top five (7) finalists for each category will be determined by peer voting and then a 2020 panel will decide on the final winner. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. 2020’s decisions are final. Winner agrees to allow his/her name and employer name to be used online and in possible future advertisements and news releases of 2020 Technologies.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Amazon eGift Card is “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, concerning its appearance, safety, or performance. The individual winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
- Additional Restrictions: This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations apply. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution is permitted. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest at any time.
For more information, contact us at:
2020 Headquarters 400 Boulevard Armand Frappier Laval, QC H7V 4B4 Canada
Share this Post