Each winner in each of the 5 eligible categories will get a $500 Amazon eGift card, 4 winners will be highlighted in a 2020 Customer Spotlight and be featured at KBIS 2020. The winner of Voters’ Choice will win a $500 Amazon gift card and be featured at KBIS 2020. The winner of the Experts’ Choice category will win a trip to KBIS 2020 in Las Vegas.
2020 Technologies is giving away six Amazon eGift cards with a value of $500 each to the six winners who submit output (e.g., rendering, 360° panorama) from 2020 Design to “2020 Design Inspiration Awards for Interior Designers Contest” in one of six categories:
- BLANCO America
- 2020 Inspiration
- Voters’ Choice (Not a category- Prize)
Note to Designers: Recommended format: 1920px x 1080px or minimum size 1280x720, JPG or PNG.
A panel of 2020 industry experts and the sponsors will select the winner of each category. For the Voters’ Choice, the top 3 entries which have received the highest peer votes will become finalists. The final winner will be determined by the 2020 panel of judges. The Expert’s choice winner will be selected by a panel of 2020 judges.
- Eligibility: Employees of 2020 Technologies and its affiliated company, agents, consultants, advertising and promotion agencies, competitors, and other providers/vendors are not eligible. A participant may submit one or more output(s)- 2020 Design rendering/360° Panorama in several categories but can only win once in this contest (i.e. in one of the categories: the winners will be chosen in the following order (1) Kohler (2) BLANCO (3) Amerock (4) Avanity, and (5) 2020 Inspiration.
Only participants who reside in the United States and Canada are eligible. No purchase is necessary. Details: All five winners of the contest will be announced via a 2020 Technologies email blast on November 1, 2019, at 11am EST. The six winners will each win an Amazon egift card and four winners will be highlighted in a 2020 Customer Spotlight in 2019 – 2020.
One lucky winner will win a trip for 1 to KBIS 2020 in Las Vegas! The prize includes: 1-Ticket for KBIS (3 days), air fare and hotel accommodations. The winner will be determined by the panel of 2020 experts and not by peer voting. All designs are eligible to win! The winner of the KBIS trip will be announced via a 2020 Technologies email blast on November 1, 2019, at 11am EST.
The KBIS 2020 prize consists of: i) 4-night hotel accommodations ii) a round trip airfare to and from Las Vegas iii) 1 ticket to KBIS 2020 (3 days) and iv) 1 ticket for 2020’s VIP customer event on January 20, 2019). Nothing else is included in this price.
All flights and accommodations must be booked with the travel agency Vision Voyages. Contact details will be provided to the winner. The hotel accommodations will be picked by 2020 Technologies.
The prize cannot be redeemed for cash. The winner must be 18 years of age and must be able to travel to the United States. If the winner is unable to attend KBIS 2020, the panel of experts will choose another winner.
All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to; ground transportation, personal charges at lodging, telecommunication charges, personal travel and health insurance, meals, security fees, taxes, or other expenses or incidentals are the sole responsibility of the winner.
The winner is responsible for having valid documentation for transport (e.g. valid passport) and visa (as applicable) to be able to travel to the destination.
- The winner must provide complete information, including his or her name, employer, telephone number, and e-mail address to 2020 Technologies, or the prize will be forfeited to the next valid winner. To determine the winner and the authenticity of the design, the participants the finalist determined by the judges and top 3 (Voters’ Choice category) and Experts’ Choice (2020 pannel) will be contacted by 2020 and required to submit a KIT file and Item Report. They will also be required to send a brief quote explaining why they love 2020 Design within three business days. All winner are responsible for any state, provincial, federal or local taxes if applicable.
- How to Enter: Submit your output (rendering,) from 2020 Design the “Inspiration Awards for Interior Designers” from September 4 until October 14, 2019. 2020 Technologies is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected invitations; for communication or transmission errors; or for any accident or printing, administrative, or other error of any kind in connection with this contest.
- 2020 rights and obligations: 2020 Technologies disclaims any liability for damage resulting from participation in this contest and reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond 2020 Technologies control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the sweepstakes. By submitting your output, you grant to 2020 Technologies and Sponsors the exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted and royalty-free right to use entrant’s output, name, voice, quotes, company name (if applicable) and image for its future marketing activities including, but not limited to, online/paper publications and promotional or training videos.
- Odds of Winning/Judging Process: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winning outputs will be announced on 2020 Technologies email blast November 1, 2019 at 11am EST. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. 2020’s decisions are final. All winners agree to allow his/her name and employer name to be used online and in possible future advertisements and news releases of 2020 Technologies.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Amazon eGift Card is “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, concerning its appearance, safety, or performance. The individual winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
- Additional Restrictions: This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations apply. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution is permitted. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest at any time.
For more information, contact us at:
400 Boulevard Armand Frappier
Share this Post