Each winner in each of the 5 eligible categories will get a $500 Amazon eGift card, the winner of the ‘EZ Render’ category will win a $1000 Amazon eGift card, 2 winners will be highlighted in a 2020 Customer Spotlight and be featured at KBIS 2021. The winner of Voters’ Choice will win a $500 Amazon gift card and will be featured at KBIS 2021.
2020 Technologies is giving away 6 Amazon eGift cards with a value of $500 to each of the 6 winners and a $1000 Amazon eGift card in the ‘EZ Render’ category to those who submit output (e.g., rendering, 360° panorama) from 2020 Design Live to “2020 Design Live Inspiration Awards for Interior Designers Contest” in one of six categories:
- Elmira Stove Works
- Signature Kitchen Suites
- 2020 Inspiration
- EZ Render
- Voters’ Choice (Not a category – Prize)
Note to Designers: Recommended format: 1920px x 1080px or minimum size 1280x720, JPG or PNG.
A panel of 2020 industry experts and the sponsors will select the winner of each category. For the Voters’ Choice, the top 3 entries which have received the highest peer votes will become finalists. The final winner will be determined by the 2020 panel of judges.
- Eligibility: Employees of 2020 Technologies and its affiliated company, agents, consultants, advertising and promotion agencies, competitors, and other providers/vendors are not eligible. A participant may submit one or more output(s) – 2020 Design/2020 Design Live rendering/360° Panorama in several categories but can only win once in this contest (i.e. in one of the categories: the winners will be chosen in the following order – (1) Avanity (2) Elmira Stove Works (3) Signature Kitchen Suites (4) 2020 Inspiration (5) EZ Render and (6) Kohler).
Only participants who reside in the United States and Canada are eligible. No purchase is necessary. Details: All seven winners of the contest will be announced via 2020 Technologies email blast on November 18, 2020, at 2 pm EST. The six winners will each win an Amazon eGift card and two winners will be highlighted in a 2020 Customer Spotlight in 2020–2021.
- The winner must provide complete information, including his or her name, employer, telephone number, and e-mail address to 2020 Technologies, or the prize will be forfeited to the next valid winner. All finalists in any category (including Voters’ Choice) will be contacted by 2020 and asked to provide a KIT file and Item Report to confirm the authenticity of each design before a winner is chosen. They will also be required to send a brief quote explaining why they love 2020 Design/2020 Design Live within three business days. All winners are responsible for any state, provincial, federal, or local taxes if applicable.
- How to Enter: Submit your output (rendering/360° Panorama) from 2020 Design/2020 Design Live the “Inspiration Awards for Interior Designers” from September 21 until October 30, 2020. 2020 Technologies is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected invitations; for communication or transmission errors; or for any accident or printing, administrative, or other error of any kind in connection with this contest.
- 2020 rights and obligations: 2020 Technologies disclaims any liability for damage resulting from participation in this contest and reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond 2020 Technologies control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the sweepstakes. By submitting your output, you grant to 2020 Technologies and Sponsors the exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted and royalty-free right to use the entrant’s output, name, voice, quotes, company name (if applicable) and image for its future marketing activities including, but not limited to, online/paper publications and promotional or training videos.
- Odds of Winning/Judging Process: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winning outputs will be announced on 2020 Technologies email blast November 18, 2020 at 2 pm EST. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. 2020’s decisions are final. All winners agree to allow his/her name and employer name to be used online and in possible future advertisements and news releases of 2020 Technologies.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Amazon eGift Card is “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, concerning its appearance, safety, or performance. The individual winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
- Additional Restrictions: This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations apply. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution is permitted. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest at any time.
For more information, contact us at:
400 Boulevard Armand Frappier
Share this Post