Each winner will get a $50 (40 GBP) Amazon eGift card and will be highlighted in a joint 2020 Customer Spotlight.
2020 Technologies is giving away three Amazon egift cards with a value of $50 (40 GBP) to three winners who submit output (ex: rendering, 360°) from 2020 Design or 2020 Fusion to the “2020 Holiday Design Fest”
Note to Designers:
1920px x 1080px or minimum size 1280x720, JPG or PNG.
A panel of 2020 industry experts will select the three winners.
- Eligibility: Employees of 2020 Technologies and its affiliated company, agents, consultants, advertising and promotion agencies, competitors, and other providers/vendors are not eligible. A participant may submit one or more output(s)- (2020 Design/2020 Fusion rendering) but can only win once in this contest.
- Only participants who reside in the United States, Canada and UK are eligible. No purchase is necessary. Quebec residents are not eligible to participate. Details: All seven winners of the contest will be announced via a 2020 Technologies email blast on December 18, 2018, at 11am EST. The three winners will each win an Amazon egift card ($50 USD- 40 GBP) and be highlighted in a joint 2020 Customer Spotlight in 2019-2020.
- The winner must provide complete information, including his or her name, employer, telephone number, and e-mail address to 2020 Technologies, or the prize will be forfeited to the next valid winner. Finalist will be contacted by 2020 and required to submit a KIT File/ROM file and a brief quote explaining why they love 2020 Design/2020 Fusion within (3) business days. Winner is responsible for any state, provincial, federal or local taxes if applicable.
- How to Enter: Submit your output (rendering) from 2020 Design/2020 Fusion to the “2020 Holiday Design Fest” from November 27, 2018, until December 10, 2018. 2020 Technologies is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected invitations; for communication or transmission errors; or for any accident or printing, administrative, or other error of any kind in connection with this contest.
- 2020 rights and obligations: 2020 Technologies disclaims any liability for damage resulting from participation in this contest and reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond 2020 Technologies control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the sweepstakes. By submitting your output, you grant to 2020 Technologies and Sponsors the exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted and royalty-free right to use entrant’s output, name, voice, quotes, company name (if applicable) and image for its future marketing activities including, but not limited to, online/paper publications and promotional or training videos.
- Odds of Winning/Judging Process: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winning outputs will be announced on 2020 Technologies email blast on |December 18, 2018 at 11am EST. The three finalists will be determined by a 2020 panel of experts. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. 2020’s decisions are final. Winner agrees to allow his/her name and employer name to be used online and in possible future advertisements and news releases of 2020 Technologies.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Amazon eGift Card is “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, concerning its appearance, safety, or performance. The individual winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
- Additional Restrictions: This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations apply. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution is permitted. 2020 Technologies reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest at any time.
For more information, contact us at:
400 Boulevard Armand Frappier
Share this Post