Each month, we send out a disc set containing manufacturer catalog updates for your 2020 Office software. Here is a quick look at the manufacturers who have updates available in the latest disc set.
2020 Office 2018 introduces many “user-inspired” features to the 2020 Office applications, provides support for AutoCAD 2018 in 2020 Cap, and adds further updates to 2020 product branding in each Office application.
2020 Worksheet 2018
- New fields containing the full Manufacturer Name and Catalog Name were added to make reports easier for customers to read and interpret.
- New reports were also added to facilitate response to common bid documents. These reports organize items and quantities by room, print larger images of each item, and allow the user to add images to the report to further describe their proposed solution.
2020 Visual Impression 2018
- New feature that makes it easier to bring focus to the furniture in the scene by hiding the surrounding room architecture.
- The 2-pt perspective setting is also now available from the dashboard making it easier for users to pop into 2-pt perspective while taking snapshots.
2020 Cap 2018
- Supports AutoCAD 2018
- AutoCAD 2018 contains some exciting new features including industry-specific toolsets, DWG Compare, and better workflows across desktop, web, and mobile
The 2020 Knowledge Center is a collection of how-to articles related to 2020 products & services.
Quickly get answers about download, installation, registration or updates or to other common questions related to your 2020 products.