2 issues any fixes???

• March 15, 2019 at 9:33 am #229644
      Jessica Almburg
      Participant

I have two things that are starting to drive me nuts. Is anyone else have these problems and found any fixes. In an elevation anytime I copy anything from the current elevation and paste it to the same elevation it doesn’t work. It eventually causes 2020 to crash. Also anytime I draw a line or a shape like a rectangle if I try to click on anything it always grabs the line or shape even if it not close to the item. I have to drag the shape out of the way to click the correct item than drag it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• March 15, 2019 at 10:49 am #229752
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Jessica

We have verified going from v9 until the most recent 11.12 and this has not been available within the elevation, you could perform this action on the floor plan.
      We will register this as a feature request to possible have it implemented on an upcoming version.

For the issue that you described regarding the shape we will contact you to better understand what is happening and see how we can help you !

Edith

• March 15, 2019 at 12:19 pm #229798
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Jessica,

What Edith says about the copy/paste in the elevations is correct.  It is a feature that is not available in elevations.  It has been added to the wish list so hopefully in a future release :-).

The issue where you cannot select things after placing lines or shapes from annotations (it also happens with Surfaces) happens because of how items are “Stacked” in 2020.  In the computer’s mind stuff from annotations is on top of the stack, then mouldings, wall cabinets, and on down through the stack.  If you try to click on something and get something else you can always tap the Tab key on your keyboard and the software will cycle down through the stack to the item you want to select.  You can also try switching to a different tab like cabinets or all no dims.  This will often move stuff out the way for you.

Hope that helps.

If you need more information please don’t hesitate to reach out me (send an email residentialsupport@2020spaces.com to my attention)and I’ll do my best to answer your questions.

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags