2 weeks and waiting for a level 2 IT guy!

• February 10, 2020 at 1:08 pm #266940
      Sanoma Kitchens
      Participant

So I am STILL having issues with 2020 v12. I was told over 2 weeks ago that a level 2 guy will call me in a day. Well it’s been 2 weeks. I tried messaging. NOTHING. I am not going to wait on hold for 30 minutes just to tell that they will call me back. I would like my program to not to crash several times a day. This is ABSURD!

• February 10, 2020 at 1:13 pm #266941
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Sanoma,

That is very unfortunate. I will follow-up with the Support team.

Have you submitted Error Reports (2020 Design will prompt you to submit one once it has detected a problem)? If you did, do you have your KDCU number handy (on your dongle key).

Thank you,

Santiago

• February 10, 2020 at 1:32 pm #266942
      Sanoma Kitchens
      Participant

I have every single time. The program just shuts down in the middle of me working on it. I would like one point of contact, considering I have dealt with dozens of phone calls and different people since V12 has come out. I don’t want to keep explaining what and wasn’t done.

Have them call the office @ 954-541-2908 or email me directly @ daniel@sanomakitchens.com. I shouldn’t have to chase after people to resolve this issue.

• February 10, 2020 at 1:53 pm #266976
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Daniel

Ok will do.

Thank you,

Santiago

• February 10, 2020 at 2:37 pm #266978
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your time over the phone today!

The error logs that you submitted allowed us to verify what is been causing trouble on your computer. As we agreed, a Senior tech will contact you soon to address the issues.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience!

Sincerely
      Edith

• February 10, 2020 at 2:55 pm #266979
      Sanoma Kitchens
      Participant

Hi Edith,

Thank you for the phone call. I look forward to having these issues resolved. I did not get your email when we were on the phone. Can you send me one, so I can contact you about the items we discussed. Thank you kindly

• February 10, 2020 at 3:05 pm #266980
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Daniel,

Sure, I have sent it!

Let me know if you need anything else please.

Sincerely
      Edith

• February 11, 2020 at 11:07 am #267000
      Sanoma Kitchens
      Participant

I would like thank you to everyone that helped me yesterday. We think the issues have been resolved. I would like to give a special acknowledgement to Benoit. He was on the phone with me for quite some time yesterday. Helping problem solve (It’s a lengthy process) Not only did he help with solving said problems. He also took the time to teach me a few things and a few tricks to help improve my usage. He seemed to take pleasure in helping me and explaining to me things I was not aware of. So thank you Benoit, Edith and everyone else in the back round that helped.

• February 11, 2020 at 12:04 pm #267020
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Daniel!

I am glad to see everything got resolved.

Thank you for submitting the information regarding the errors you were having, that allowed us to help you better & quicker!

Sincerely
      Edith

• February 28, 2020 at 11:06 am #270907
      Thomas Hathaway
      Participant

What is the best email to send an error report to?  See attached image.

Attachments:
    • February 28, 2020 at 11:46 am #270937
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Thomas,

The best email to send error reports to would be residentialsupport@2020spaces.com.

Thanks for the attached image, but we will need some more information from you to find the root of the issue.

Could you please provide us the following details:
      -2020 Design version in use
      -Sequence that you follow that triggers this error
      -Are you using sample catalogs or any specific cabinet line?

Sharing all of the above will allows us to better triage the issue and provide you an accurate response\fix.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.