2020 360 PANORAMA – HELP

• September 14, 2017 at 5:32 pm #148255
      Miranda M Wallen
      Participant

Hello,

I am trying to use the 360 Panorama view tool. I can’t seem to figure out how to make it work. I am in the Perspective view, click the save as 360 panoramic view, go through the window and hit the publish button, but then next window that pops up comes up blank…I have tried closing out, shutting down the entire computer, starting a new design, but nothing seems to work.

I have sketchup models in the design, I took those out and tried it, but still nothing.

What am I missing?

• September 15, 2017 at 11:25 am #148389
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Miranda,

The design information window coming up blank is usually related to an issue we have with the software.  Go to preferences and change the file path for the logo back to C:\ProgramData\20-20 Technologies\config\ and it should resolve the issue.

To get your logo back  in the software take the image file of your logo, rename it logo, and copy it in to that path.  The Image file needs to be a bitmap and it should be square. 200×200 pixels is idea but I have seen files up to 800×800 pixels work.

Neil

• September 15, 2017 at 11:55 am #148402
      Miranda M Wallen
      Participant

Hi Neil,

I tried the file path for the logo, but that did not work. Any other suggestions?

Miranda

• September 15, 2017 at 12:00 pm #148403
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Miranda,

At this point the best plan is probably to give us a call at 1-866-697-2020 and have a tech take a first hand look at the issue.

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.