2020 Blog: Office Trends in 2016

• December 15, 2016 at 10:49 am #114545
      Cindy Maple
      2020 Moderator

As we approach the end of the year, we take a look back at 2016’s hottest Office Design Trends 

• February 19, 2017 at 11:48 pm #120316
      Edward Charette
      Participant

Modern interior design ideas are constantly changing. What was a style statement a few years back may no longer be stylish or interesting. I prefer to keep my office stylish and comfortable with sectionals. I prefer leather contemporary sofas for the reception area.  Long spaces being important for an office, I stick with comfortable lounge chairs for lounge spaces and seating. A comfortable oasis in the midst of contemporary office environments. In small spaces , the right sectional sofa adds up to the organization. The furniture trends keep changing with time. Check this article on furniture trends 2016 http://www.surplusfurniture.com/blog/furniture-trends-2016/ .

• March 15, 2018 at 7:14 am #176366
      Bruce Jeremy
      Participant

I think your furniture trend have big pay to spend, Design In the interior possibility idea a gathering of top of the colorful furniture. These furniture patterns planners and makes more affordable executions of these peoples.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.