2020 cloud draws boxes

• May 16, 2018 at 7:29 am #187403
      kirsty sutherland
      Participant

Has anyone else had 2020 cloud accessories render as boxes but never change to the objects that you have added to the design?

Also why is it that  “my images” shows the pattern that I have added show as a tile rather than a block of colour?

thanks

• May 16, 2018 at 10:16 am #187422
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Kirsty,

An update done last night have caused this behavior however this has been quickly addressed and is now fixed.
      You will simply need to restart the program & everything should work correctly after that.

Edith

• May 16, 2018 at 12:01 pm #187427
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Kirsty,

It is normal for cloud items to show on your floorplan as a green box.  We are working on getting them to show as the actual item in a future build of the software.

If by “My images” you mean an imported texture into the User textures the default texture size when you import it is 12″.  So images you import will tile at 12″ when you apply them as a texture.  The two ways to avoid this happening are to import “seemless” images so that the tiling does not show or to change the size of the User texture when you bring it into the software.  You can change the size of the texture down in  the lower right corner when you bring it into the program.

Hope that helps

Neil

• June 10, 2018 at 1:05 am #190571
      Ashley Rocca
      Participant

You might also try to change your preferences on the floorplan and elevations to 3-D. Sometimes that will make them show up as actual shapes and not just boxes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.