2020 Design Tips: Countertop Wizard

• April 4, 2016 at 6:58 pm #81977
      Edith
      Participant

Do you know how easy it is to use the Countertop Wizard and how much time you can save? Watch the video and find out!

• April 8, 2016 at 1:21 pm #84438
      Lin Hamilton
      Pilot Pro

I would love to hear about others experience with this. I have always found the wizard very time-consuming and very limiting in the materials than can be used vs. putting the countertop in manually.  Has it gotten better?

• April 8, 2016 at 1:53 pm #84440
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Lin

The countertop wizard requires you to make a few selections so the calculation and choices are what you really want and eliminates possible mistakes!
      We have a couple of catalogs available in 2020.net that contain the most used materials in the market.
      I will invite you to watch the video!

Edith

• April 20, 2016 at 8:49 am #85684
      Kelly Smith
      Participant

I have downloaded multiple countertop catalogs: Silestone, Sensa, Dekton…. but when I click on Countertop Wizard, it tells me that no countertops are installed.

• April 20, 2016 at 10:32 am #85689
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Kelly

The available catalogs for the Countertop Wizard are located under the section 2020 Generic Catalogs. You must install both, the imperial and metric.
      The ones that you mentioned above are available via the drop down menu, as the rest of the other manufacturer catalogs that you install on your 2020.

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.