2020 Fusion 5 render settings

• August 24, 2016 at 9:58 am #98680

Hi,
      I have a question about setting renders quality in the FUSION FX5.
      When I chose WHITE FILL it gives me very blurred edges (see attached file).
      Before (in v4) it was much better …
      Thanks
      Lukas

Attachments:
    • August 25, 2016 at 4:13 am #98771
      Jim Smalley
      2020 Moderator

Hi Lukas,

There are two different White Fill settings, perhaps the setting has changed from the one you were previously used to. Please try checking the ‘Use Realtime White Fill Render’ option in the ‘Render Settings’ section of ‘Options’, close and relaunch the application. Hopefully, when you view a white fill render of the design again, the render will look as you expect.

If this does not provide a resolution, please contact the 2020 Support Helpline for further assistance.

Attachments:
    • August 25, 2016 at 7:14 am #98780
      André-Philippe
      2020 Expert

Hello!

please let us know if this issue was resolved? If not, someone from Support will be available to assist you.

Cheers!

• August 25, 2016 at 3:30 pm #98791

well – it didn’t help me…
      attached are :
      3- how it looks now in version 5
      4- settings I have
      5- how other project looks in version 4

maybe there are some other settings ?

Attachments:
    • August 26, 2016 at 4:20 am #98897
      Jim Smalley
      2020 Moderator

Hi Lukas,

I would suggest that this now needs further investigation with the assistance of a member of your local Support Team. Feel free to contact them and they will be happy to assist.

• August 26, 2016 at 5:13 pm #98931

My local Support Team?

Well here in Poland we currently have version 3 of 2020 Fusion when You have version 5.
      I think I’m quite advanced user of Fusion… Since 7 years I’m working with it (from v12 of Planit Fusion and Planit Millennium)…
      I just have to know where to look because I allready checked all .ini files and new database but without any luck.
      I think that render options that were in Planit Fusion v18 were much more flexible (apart from the fact that rendering itself took much more time especially in Global Illumination).

Currently I’m using v18 of Planit Fusion (because of wardrobe designing module), 2020 Fusion FX3 (because of PEKA/Kesebomer accesories module in kitchen calague) and 2020 Fusion FX 4/5 (because on v3 i have some problems with tiles preview).
      V3 and V4 can work on one database but in V5 there is an migrated database but that can’t be a problem causing those render problems…
      Tommorow I will try to reinstall v5 and I hope that will help 😉

• August 30, 2016 at 4:20 am #99174
      Adam Burrows
      2020 Expert

Hi Lukas,

From your previous post I see you use the wardrobes and Peka solutions supplied by the 2020 VAR in Poland (Abrys), your support contract will be with Abrys and they will talk you through installing the released versions in their market place.

Please could you contact the Abrys helpline and they will assist in solving your issues.

Many thanks

• August 31, 2016 at 4:47 am #99281
      Nicholas Nell
      Participant

Hi Lukas

From what you shared this looks like an anti aliasing issue. Your settings are checked to allow for realtime anti aliasing which I would assume should resolve this.

Maybe your graphics card isn’t being utilisted when running FX5. Are you working on a notebook or desktop PC? From passed experience I know that some notebooks running nVidia graphics cards will not use the dedicated graphics cards for applications it thinks don’t need it.

I have had to manually add Fusion.exe to the list of programs to always use the dedicated graphics card. What doesn’t make sense though is that you are using 3 different versions of Fusion, but this is only happening on FX5. Are you running all versions on the same machine?

• August 31, 2016 at 11:37 am #99285

Hello Adam,
      since Abrys have currently v3 they don’t support v4 or v5.

Hi Nicholas,
      for sure it is not an anti aliasing issue,
      I’m working on a laptop, with nVidia and I have all 3 versions installed, but only v5 gives me this problem (it was like that on earlier versions of 2020 Fusion – Planit Fusion v16).

• September 1, 2016 at 5:15 am #99370
      Adam Burrows
      2020 Expert

Dear Lukas.

Currently version 5 is not a released version in the Polish Market and therefore is not supported.

To enable us to track the installation you are using and the details of your system please could you advise me of the 2020 Distribution Partner that you have received the version 5 installer and Dongle update from.

Please may I ask that you email this information along with your dongle number to the below email address so that this can be processed using the Fusion supported user helpline and be dealt with in the most efficient manner.

Please find the Support email address fusionsupport@2020spaces.com .

Many thanks

Adam

• September 15, 2016 at 8:59 am #100991

Hi,
      I was abroad for a while.
      Therefore, what you wrote I stopped using v5 here in Poland.
      but is it really so important that I have 2020 Fusion from Abrys, Maxima Software or KPS-SHD ? I’m using now 3 different keys, when I work in Norway, when in Poland or in Germany…
      For me it was very important to use everywhere the same system, now I’m forced to use old v3 version :/

• February 10, 2017 at 4:17 pm #119861

Hi Adam, can You give me an final answer about current support status of polish customers ?
      As I wrote on other topic here in forum (that someone from 2020 had deleted because of “forbidden” informations that I wrote there) Abrys is not currently our support and Your partner here in Poland.
      So please be so kind and tell me who will be responsible for developing now those catalogs they made and other very useful tools ?
      We really need a real support here – as I spoke with other companies that are running 2020 Fusion now – without support they will move to other cad based systems like CAD Kuchnie or 3cad evolution…

So please instead deleting my entries answer my questions…

• February 14, 2017 at 5:51 am #120104
      Adam Burrows
      2020 Expert

Dear Lukas,

I have emailed you to ask your availability for a telephone call to discuss your concerns.

Many thanks

Adam

• February 21, 2017 at 6:12 am #120495
      Adam Burrows
      2020 Expert

Dear Lukasz, as per our conversation last week please email these issues through Zbyszek.

Many thanks
      Adam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags