2020 Halloween Design Madness: Contest open on October 23, 2017

• October 20, 2017 at 2:43 pm #154473
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

2020 Halloween Design Madness!

Contest for 2020 Design customers

Trick or treat? 2020 is ready for your design treat! Create your most frightening, ghoulish and spooky designs using 2020 Design. Create any living space: kitchen, bathroom, closet and amp up the scare factor. We dare you!!!

2020 has prepared chilling new items that you can use to create your Halloween designs. You can browse the items here. Filter by category and look for ‘Seasonal’. The 2020 Decorative Items works with recent versions of 2020 Design.

Submit your most frightening designs today!

CONTEST OPENS OCTOBER 23, 2017 AND ENDS OCTOBER 31, 2017.

Learn More

• October 23, 2017 at 10:14 pm #154646

I don’t wish to be a downer but it would have been far more useful for my designers if you had added some major brand european style sinks, taps and appliances (e.g. Franke, Clarke, Oliveri, AEG, Bosch, Gaggenau, Miele, Panasonic). Even a Thermomix would be helpful!

I’m not being nasty but why are you wasting time on Halloween items when there are far better items you could build in – K&B is not a kiddies drawing game and whereas I appreciate a bit of humour, 2020 is lagging behind so many competing packages on content that you just can’t waste time on fripperies like this (IMHO).

• October 24, 2017 at 12:02 pm #154742
      Participant

Thanks for the feedback Mike. Your point is noted, but our content development doesn’t really work like that. We are continuously working with manufacturers to deliver more and more catalogs for 2020 Cloud, but such catalogs can take some time to create due to the accuracy & quality requirements. The content we select for decorative items has fewer constraints, so it’s a little quicker to deliver and we can use a different resource stream so that our manufacturer content development is not impacted.

We currently have catalogs available for Franke, AEG, Bosch, Gaggenau and many others in the UK market region, and some nice small appliances available from Smeg, so hopefully you can already find something suitable here.

Additional catalogs and updates to existing catalogs will continue to be published on an ongoing basis.

Thanks again for your feedback – it’s always good to hear from our customers!

2020 Admin

• October 24, 2017 at 7:13 pm #154985

Hi Amy,
      Many thanks for the reply and I understand the reasoning but 2020 are lagging way behind the competition in bringing online more appliance catalogues. This is now a critical factor is so many of our designs.

I just changed my Market Region to UK and now see that you have added a lot more items that are typically European (which is what Australia uses). This is very handy especially having Franke.

However, I see no AEG, Bosch or Gaggenau – (all of which we use in our designs) am I doing something wrong? Screencap attached.

Attachments:
    • October 24, 2017 at 7:32 pm #155011
      Participant

Hi Mike,

Gaggenau and Bosch are provided by BSH Home Appliances Ltd., and AEG is provided by Electrolux plc.

I know it’s not always intuitive to figure out which manufacturers offer which brands, but if in doubt you can ‘Select all’ on the Manufacturer option and then see every available catalog. Right now it’s easy to scroll, but there’s also a text filter for when the list grows.

Best,
      2020 Admin

• October 24, 2017 at 7:53 pm #155012

Perfect Amy! I will have a play and many thanks.

Yes, it’s a pain how some brands are under the manufacturer – I suppose once you know this it is easy to find them. Some of our designers have worked selling Gaggenau etc so they would know automatically but thanks for the heads-up – I have been out of selling kitchens for a while.

Having Franke in there (even just some of them) is handy but I just had a mass of Franke sinks added to my own catalogue so I’m wincing a bit now – I wish I had known this 3 months ago!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.