2020 Live Rescaling plan

• November 29, 2022 at 3:22 pm #417010
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Good afternoon friends:

Is there a way to rescale am unscaled plan in 2020 design live?

I thank you much for any help

• November 30, 2022 at 12:55 pm #417063
      Anonymous
      Inactive

HI Amy:

Thank you much for your response.
      But it does not give me the option to use the rescaled drawing. I want to rescale the drawing then add cabinets, countertop,  fridge …
      The way you said it, it just prints on paper or at the base as pdf on my desktop. Any other suggestion? Let me put it this way. You have a floor plan when you measure the doorway, you see its 1′ 3″ (example). Now I want to scale this doorway to become 3 feet so the entire plan become scaled. I hope this makes sense.

• May 9, 2023 at 10:51 am #423502
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you much Amy

• August 14, 2023 at 6:01 pm #429503
      nader et
      Participant

Hello everyone. Does anyone know how to use the ITEMS LIST to price cabinet material we use in our design? Like i use KOCH for cabinets. How do i type the pricing in my item list?

I thank you much

Attachments:
      • August 15, 2023 at 12:40 pm #429514
        Kristopher Papaleo
        Participant

Hi Nader,

You would not add pricing to your drawing by typing in the price you want from the Items List.

The prices of all styles exist within the catalog as the pricing is assigned by the manufacturer. To obtain any price, you would first need to assign a Style to your drawing.

To assign styles:

From the floorplan, go to the ITEMS tab and click on ‘Styles and Pricing’. In this option, select the cabinet catalog from the left side and then click on ‘Catalog Styles’ from the right side. Once in ‘catalog styles’ you want to double left click within the empty value section and then you would go through the process of selecting all your styles (See image attached). Once this is done, then pricing would appear for you in the Item List. You can also head to the ‘PRESENTATION’ tab and click on ‘Reports’ to create a quote if needed.

Regards,

Kris

• November 29, 2022 at 3:55 pm #417055
      Amy Favour
      Participant

Hi,

You can change the scale when you go to print.

Hit print and a box will pop up, on the upper left side there is a print scale box- here you can select fit to page (no scale) or a scaled option.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.