2020.net is retiring

• September 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm #346839
      Pasquale Brancati
      Participant

Hello all!

Access to 2020.net will be permanently turned off to our users as of November 1st, 2021.

In the past years, many efforts have been put in place to transfer the main functionalities of 2020.net in to 2020 Account (a.k.a. ‘MyAccount’):
      – Catalog and Software Updates
      – Access to resources, support and Training
      – Management of users and licenses

It is now time to turn off the access to 2020.net to our users and guide them to 2020 Account.

As of November 24th, 2021, ‘2020.net’ will be redirected to the following landing page where you will find detailed steps on what you need to do.

Note that all the existing features, like 360Pano and MagicPlan will remain active and available to you within 2020 Design Live.

If you have any questions on the matter, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

Thank you

• November 26, 2021 at 8:26 am #352098

Thanks your post! It’s very necessary for me driving directions. Note that all the existing features, like 360Pano and MagicPlan will remain active and available to you within 2020 Design Live.

• November 30, 2021 at 11:12 am #352326
      Kelly Moore
      Participant

The “Landing page” you mentioned only shows an error. There are no steps shown on what to do next.  Please help.  Specifically, we are trying to figure out how to access “Live Order” to submit orders.

• December 1, 2021 at 12:18 pm #352466
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Kelly!

I want to make sure that the agent that spoke to you yesterday regarding this was able to answer your questions and help you out. If you still need help, please let me know.

Email me your availability and we will connect!

residentialsupport@2020spaces.com

Sincerely,

Edith

• December 8, 2021 at 5:37 pm #352853
      Erik Tornquist
      Participant

Will there be a link under “Catalog Updates” that’ll be for most recently updated catalogs? That was very convenient. Otherwise, in some cases, have no idea when a catalog has been recently updated , especially if a catalog has been updated more than once a year.

• December 14, 2021 at 11:11 am #353170
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Erik,

This is a good suggestion and we’ll let the site administrator know about it. However, you can use the ‘Year’ to see when the last catalog had been uploaded. The catalogs we keep on 2020spaces.com are given to us by the manufacturer so they should all be as up to date as possible.

Regards,

Kris

• March 11, 2022 at 6:32 pm #360729
      xin Li
      Participant

I am from Australia, i have a 2020 design perpetual license, I had eight months off from kitchen designing so I am shocked when I went to 2020.net to try download catalogues last week only to find it has been permanently shut down. As i am using a new computer without any catalogues, what do I need to do so I am able to download catalogues and start using 2020 design.  please inform me as soon as you can, many thankd

• March 11, 2022 at 8:23 pm #360731
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Xin Li!

Please email us the details of what catalogs you need, we’ll see how we can help you!
      residentialsupport@2020spaces.com

Regards
      Edith

The topic ‘2020.net is retiring’ is closed to new replies.