2020 v 12

• January 20, 2020 at 4:14 pm #265375
      Emily Fujii
      Participant

I just downloaded and installed v12 but is there a way to quickly and easily transfer all of my catalogues, pricing info and preferences or am I looking at a mornings work to get it all up to date?

• January 21, 2020 at 4:11 pm #265396
      Pasquale Brancati
      Participant

Hi Emily,

If you still have V11 on your computer, then you would be able to ship your catalogs from V11 straight into your V12 program! Also, when shipping a catalog from V11 to V12 it will keep any price modifications you’ve made to the catalog.
      Unfortunately however you will have to set up V12 with any preferences you might want.

Here is the article for shipping catalogs from V11. Click here
      Click here

Here is the article for shipping catalogs into V12. Click here

Hope this helps,
      Kris

• January 23, 2020 at 2:09 pm #265405
      Emily Fujii
      Participant

Got all my catalogues and pricing transferred over and my preferences update. Thank you for your help!

• January 24, 2020 at 12:35 pm #265524
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Emily,

Very happy to hear that the issue was solved!

Kris

• January 24, 2020 at 1:38 pm #265398
      Pasquale Brancati
      Participant

Hi Emily,

If you still have V11 on your computer, then you would be able to ship your catalogs from V11 straight into your V12 program! Also, when shipping a catalog from V11 to V12 it will keep any price modifications you’ve made to the catalog.

Unfortunately however you will have to set up V12 with any preferences you might want.

Here is the article for shipping catalogs from V11.

Here is the article for shipping catalogs into V12.

Hope this helps,

Kris

• January 24, 2020 at 1:40 pm #265381
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Emily,

Here is the article for shipping catalogs from V11.

Here is the article for shipping catalogs into V12.

Hope this helps,

Kris

• January 31, 2020 at 10:06 am #266076
      Robert Yeager
      Participant

Hi.

New to kitchen design and 2020.  We just last week installed the v12. This week working with my first client I ran into unhandled error message on every button under the Presentations, Report ribbon.  Please advise, it may be that I’m not understanding some simple setting and I’m open to suggestions.  Thanks for your help.

I am posting the first portion of the error message here:

Unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application.

If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.  Access to path ‘C:\programData\2020\Design\12\2020reports\reportlisting.XLM’ is denied.

Side note: After clicking continue… the reports window disappears and nothing else happens.

Please help.   Thanks.

• January 31, 2020 at 11:24 am #266102
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Robert,

That seems to be an issue with your reports. To have the issue sorted out, I would suggest to call our support department to have one of our agents take a look it at.

Please call 1.866.697.2020.

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags