4K Display troubles

• January 24, 2018 at 12:34 pm #166986
      Colby Haggerty
      Participant

Hey guys,

I just bought a new laptop for my business and it is more than capable of running this software, however it seems that the ratio of the application is off. I called customer support and they said it is because my computer is in 4k and 2020 can’t run in 4k properly. I know i can’t be the only one out here designing kitchens using a 4k computer. Does anyone have a fix for this issue or do we have to wait for 2020 to release an update to include modern day computer screen resolution?  Thanks

• January 24, 2018 at 12:51 pm #167005
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Colby,

2020 does not currently scale properly with 4k monitors.  They are aware of it and working to resolve the issue in a future release.

For the time being, if you change your screen resolution to 1920×1080 and then “Sign out” and back in the software will display correctly.

Neil

• January 24, 2018 at 2:23 pm #167027
      Edith
      Participant

Hello Colby

As Neil mentioned at this moment setting up the scale to 1920 x 1080 will allow a better view when browsing through the different menus and options, I agree with you definitely improvements on this side of the program are needed, you should know that we are currently on the process of enhancing the software so customers don’t experience these behavior when using 4K monitors.
      We expect to have a release addressing all the reported defects no later this year.

Edith

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.