About this website

• February 6, 2020 at 5:48 pm #266883
      Erik Tornquist
      Participant

I’d like to know why it was created the way that it was. The design of it is a bit cumbersome and doesn’t make sense- particularly in relation to all the lines around the top/end of a comment & reply button (and shouldn’t “reply” be after the persons comment?). The line-breaks are awkward looking as are the line breaks on the left side under “Need Answers” (considering the words are all ready underlined). These aren’t the biggest deals, I just find it comical that considering we are all here as designers, seems the website we would go to would have some practical form and function. 🙂

Also, am I nuts or does it seem like the server this website is attached to is quite slow? even more-so at 2020.net.

Attachments:
    • February 7, 2020 at 11:34 am #266900
      2020 Spaces
      Keymaster

Hi Erik,

There were many considerations that went into the design of our website. It’s grown in size and complexity over the years to support additional requirements and functionality to better support and help our customers. It’s been several years since now and we are currently looking at a redesign and additional enhancements.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.