Advanced Graphics Products

• November 19, 2014 at 9:45 am #19618
      Roger
      Participant

How do I request for new products to be added, or existing products to be updated, within the Fusion Advanced Graphics catalog?

• December 3, 2014 at 6:58 am #19901
      Alexander Davies
      Participant

I would love to have more plants available. I end up using the same plants and it gets boring now. My favourite one is the tall plant in a pot.

I think it’d be great to have like those small jars with the herbs in them, they would be nice to have on the design.

• December 3, 2014 at 9:19 am #19923
      Dave Bradford
      Participant

Have you tried the “Trimble 3D Warehouse” feature within Fusion, if you search for “plant pot” there are a huge selection of great 3D models that can be added into any Fusion design.

• February 5, 2015 at 9:32 am #22403
      Rob
      Participant

Dave, where can we find the trimble 3D Warehouse feature in fusion, is this a catalogue that we need to add?

Many Thanks

Rob

• February 6, 2015 at 11:37 pm #22542
      Jim Smalley
      2020 Moderator

Hi Rob – I can answer that one for you.

Trimble SketchUp import (whether it be from the 3d Warehouse, or direct import of .skp files) is available to all users of the 2020 Fusion ‘Ultimate’ package. You will find these features in the ‘Specials’ section of the ‘Insert’ ribbon.

If you cannot see these options, it is most likely that you are using a different 2020 Fusion package.

For clarification, or to arrange an upgrade to 2020 Fusion Ultimate, I would suggest you contact your Area Sales Manager in the first instance.

Thanks,

Jim

The topic ‘Advanced Graphics Products’ is closed to new replies.