Annotations Update

• September 22, 2020 at 5:35 pm #298374
      Kirstyn Weld
      Participant

I recently updated to 12.2.12.59 and I think the changes to annotations is interesting, but now I can’t set the way that I want them to align. For example, if the annotation is horizontal and I click the “Move Label” button and then turn it vertical once I click to place and accept it it just goes back to be horizontal, which is not great. The two different options I have to rotate the labels don’t help.

Is this a glitch or is this a new feature? If so is there any reason for it? It is causing issues for me, at least.

• September 22, 2020 at 7:59 pm #298412
      Celeste Sali
      Participant

I totally agree! … “there has got to be a way to rotate labels like we use to”!!!!!!! 

I like to rotate my labels so they don’t take up as much space on my layout & as well to align them to the part I’m using. This is driving me crazy!!!

• September 23, 2020 at 11:41 am #298488
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi,

This is a a bug that was found in the program and has been reported. I will notify you on this thread once we have released a fix for the issue!

Regards,

Kris

• October 22, 2020 at 3:40 pm #302745
      Michael DesRoche
      Participant

I am having the same problem with rotating labels. It is really annoying. I hope they fix this as soon as possible. Funny how the little things seem to make a big impact.

• December 14, 2020 at 12:54 pm #310249
      Celeste Sali
      Participant

Has there been any progress on correcting the this label issue? My installers are not happy, the installation layouts are so confusing. PLEASE help with this issue ASAP. Or please help me re install the original version of 12 where this wasn’t a problem.

Thank you

• December 14, 2020 at 1:06 pm #310250
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Celeste,

You can update to the newest version of the program, Version 12.3.14.47. The label issues have been resolved in this version of the program so you should not have any issues once updated. Click HERE to download a copy of the program for yourself!

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.