Archive for 360 Panorama weblinks?

• February 16, 2017 at 10:43 am #120183
      Danny Steiger
      Pilot Pro

Is there any archive and/or would any designers be willing to post links to 360 Panoramas?

At a homeshow this coming weekend I am going to demo using 3D goggles and an awesome feature I discovered is that with an Apple TV and Iphone you can mirror the image that the client is looking at on a TV or projector.  I have a few of my own panoramas, but it would be great to be able to show many more options (and my prep time is limited to two days!).

Thanks for any help!

• February 16, 2017 at 11:43 am #120184
      Participant

Hi Danny,
      There isn’t an archive as such, but several customers have shared their creations in this thread – perhaps some of these would work for you?

Also, there’s a load hosted on this site on the panorama page. Some are customer submissions for contests at KBIS (2014, 2015 & 2016), some are created by manufacturers and some are from 2020.

That’s an excellent idea about mirroring to a screen – sharing the experience with others! Good luck at your show, post some pics & let us know how it went.

Hope that helps 🙂

• February 16, 2017 at 2:31 pm #120202
      Danny Steiger
      Pilot Pro

Awesome, thank you for the links – this is exactly what I was hoping to find.

Thanks again!

• February 16, 2017 at 2:36 pm #120203
      Participant

You’re welcome – Glad we could help!

Enjoy the show!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.