arrows to lines

• June 10, 2022 at 1:55 pm #368522
      Erik Tornquist
      Participant

Forgive me if i’ve missed something but I need to add arrows to specific lines I’ve drawn. How would I got about doing that? Seems like it should be easy for me to figure out (right click drawn line, add [arrow?])  or “draw line w/ arrow head”? Something like that but can’t find where to add a point of some kind.

Thanks for any help in advance

• June 10, 2022 at 2:10 pm #368523
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Erik,

Lets say you added a Line from Annotations to your design starting from Left to Right. Once the line is on the floor plan, you can right click on the line and go to ‘Edit’. Once in the ‘edit’, you will be able to add a Head arrow and a Tail arrow. The Head arrow will be placed on the side the line began and the Tail arrow will be on the other side.

Regards,

Kris

• June 10, 2022 at 2:40 pm #368524
        Erik Tornquist
        Participant

Thanks for the reply (as always).

I do see it on the straight line, it’s the arc’s/free hand lines I personally would need them on. For the time being I’m using triangle shapes as the arrow heads but it would be great to have the edit option on those other line types.

Thanks again.

• June 10, 2022 at 4:06 pm #368525
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Erik,

I’ve been doing some testing on my end and I’ve found that the Line, Running Line, and Free Hand lines can all have a Head or Tail arrow added. The arcs however do not have the ability to have arrow heads added. – See attached image.

I’ll go ahead and add this as a feature request however.

Regards,

Kris

• June 11, 2022 at 8:53 am #368537
        Erik Tornquist
        Participant

Thanks, Kris. Don’t know how I missed the freehand edit. Is adding the Edit to arcs going to be possible in later editions?

• June 13, 2022 at 11:33 am #369607
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Erik,

Thank you for reaching out. Currently there is no plan to add arrow heads to Arcs. We will add this request to our functionality backlog for a future consideration.

Thank you,

Santiago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.