Assign aliases not separating out when creating to Worksheet

• January 10, 2019 at 3:50 pm #223365
      Kristle
      Participant

Hello,

I’m hoping there’s a solution to this issue I’m experiencing. In a project I’m working on, I have different areas that I would like to separate out when I create it into a Worksheet. I was using the Assign function to create aliases for naming these areas. When I finished giving the areas their aliases and created a worksheet from the drawing, the line items aren’t separated out based on the aliases that I assigned for them, they just take one of the aliases and group all like items together. In the drawing, the different aliases show up whenever I use Cap Info and I see that they’re separate from each other. Most of the items, if not all, are the same but are located in different areas. I would like to keep them separated out for the client as well as for our internal use at the office but my work-around currently is selecting one area/room, creating a worksheet, and then creating a master list once I’m done with all of the areas needed. This work-around is doable when I’m dealing with a small section but I am hoping there is an easier way for this and I may just be missing a step. I’ve attached an sample from the project I’m working on with the aliases I’ve assigned to the sections.

Attachments:
    • January 11, 2019 at 8:01 am #223398
      Eric DeVito
      2020 Expert

It sounds as if your Worksheet is consolidating and not considering your alias values. You should review your consolidation criteria as described in this Knowledge Base Article

• January 11, 2019 at 12:13 pm #223484
        Kristle
        Participant

Awesome! I followed that write-up and Worksheet is seeing everything as its own alias now. Thank you so much for your help, Eric!

• April 14, 2019 at 11:04 am #234249
      ertooos koolis
      Participant

Prompt please where it is possible to order the writing of tests, courseworks and thesises? Read in the internet that good essays are written on https://paperleaf.ca/essay-editing/ and that you may pay them through the bank and they even have the contract. Will they be able to do the rest of what I need? Maybe someone already ordered tests there?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.