Best Drawing Layouts

• April 25, 2019 at 4:39 pm #235913
      muhammet isik
      Participant

Does anyone has the best detailed and oriented layout template that we can get an idea to create our own Template?

Attachments:
    • April 30, 2019 at 10:03 am #236026
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Muhammet,

There is lots of information on the use of our drawing layout feature in the knowledge base.

This link will take you to the basics article but if you search for drawing layout there are several others that can help.

How to Use the Drawing Layout in 2020 Design

Hope that helps

Neil

• May 5, 2019 at 6:32 pm #236311
      Millie Beierschmitt
      Participant

How do I put the cabinet ledger on the design layout… I forgot

• May 6, 2019 at 9:44 am #236314
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Millie,

In the drawing layout, when you right click in the frame to select what you want to put in the frame there is a choice for Item List.

Hope that helps

Neil

• May 6, 2019 at 12:47 pm #236348
      Millie Beierschmitt
      Participant

I used to be able to find it easy in version 9, but seems like with version 10 everything is harder for me to find.  I usually just print out the item list for the customer but I have in the past put it on the design layout, and I’ve right clicked but can’t seem to find how to put the ledger with numbers on the design anymore.  Can you give me a step by step please for v.10

• May 6, 2019 at 6:11 pm #236363
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Millie,

When you said ‘Ledger’ were you referring to the Items List or the Legend?

Kris

• May 6, 2019 at 6:18 pm #236364
      Millie Beierschmitt
      Participant

Sorry, The items list

• May 6, 2019 at 6:27 pm #236365
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Millie,

Here is a step by step process to get the item list to appear in the Drawing Layout.

1. Open your design

2. Right click on the floor plan and open the Drawing Layout

3. While in the drawing layout, right click on the page and then choose “Item List”

Your item list should then appear in the drawing layout. I hope this helps!

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.