Buggy custom floor texture in renderings

• December 10, 2016 at 9:04 am #114108
      Chris Setlock
      Participant

Hi Gang,

Here’s a weird glitch I’ve been seeing:

If I have multiple designs open, and there are different custom textures selected for flooring in the textures/display dialog, the first design used to create a rendering- that custom floor texture will replace those for the other designs until I close and re-open 2020.

For instance, lets say I have two files open.  One is a bath, and I have a custom penny-tile from my personal library set for the floor.  Two is a kitchen, and I have a 12×24 custom tile texture selected for it’s floor.

If I generate a rendering of the bath, everything works fine, and the penny tile shows up on the floor as intended.  If I then create a rendering of the kitchen, the kitchen floor will also have penny tile.  If I go into texture/display settings, I’ll see a string of numbers where my floor selection should be.

Re-selecting the correct floor texture does not fix it.  Closing and re-opening 2020 does.

Also, if I look in the “textures used in current design” there will be _lots_ of random textures shown, including the actual ones, but also many which are clearly not in the design and never were.  Those arbitrary textures will be gone from the menu after closing and re-opening.

• December 12, 2016 at 5:19 pm #114196
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Chris,

We are aware of this issue.  It only seems to occur when using imported textures in multiple designs and having them open together.  They are working on getting it resolved.

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.