buy program

• February 16, 2016 at 6:57 am #74370
      Sara Ra
      Participant

hello

i just want to know how can i buy the program that you use in kitchens design, please??
      i have kitchens company and i want a special program for my clients to have the control for their designs in home

• February 16, 2016 at 9:35 am #74376
      Melanie Habib
      2020 Expert

Hello Sara,

Can you provide us with your contact information including telephone number and e-mail address so we can contact you concerning the purchase of our software? If you prefer, please call us toll-free at 1-866-698-2020 and it will be our pleasure to assist you.

Thank you,

Melanie

melanie.habib@2020.net

• February 20, 2016 at 10:43 am #75245
      Nicholas Arena IV
      Participant

It’s amazing how fast this was replied to.  Meanwhile the users that pay for support get little to no response on important questions found in here: https://www.2020spaces.com/forums/topic/2020-design-version-113-is-now-available/

I’m curious to WHEN exactly 11.3 will be sorted out?  When will lighting wizard be fixed?

• February 25, 2016 at 1:35 pm #76449
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Nicholas,

The issues in 11.3 are being addressed in an ongoing manner.  The Lighting Wizard for example has been fixed in version 11.4.  Yes there are still outstanding issues and yes we are aware of most of them and are working to resolve them.

Please, if you have specific issues with the software, call the 1-866-697-2020 support line and have a tech look into them first hand.  We always do our best to resolve the issue or at very least find you a workaround or explanation.

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.