Cabinet catalogue crashing 2020

• February 8, 2021 at 4:44 pm #315873
      Emily Fujii
      Participant

Hello,

I use multiple cabinet catalogues, most of which are from master Brand, but the Kitchen Craft catalogue crashes 2020 every time I add a new cabinet for the first time. At first I thought there was an issue with the catalogue but after talking with Kitchen Craft we suspect that it has something to do with my computer and 2020 that can’t handle the automatic pop up of the global attributes. Unfortunately my supper power seems to be the ability to kill electronics, and aside from using CAD programs and Microsoft Office I know next to nothing about computers. I was hoping there was someone out there that could help me out, tell me if there is some setting somewhere I need to change to get 2020 to stop crashing. My boss bought the computer only about two years ago since my last one died.

• February 8, 2021 at 6:43 pm #315876
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Emily,

I would definitely suggest to contact our support department to see what can be done to remedy this issue. You can reach us at your earliest convenience by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• May 19, 2021 at 1:36 pm #331121
      Sandra Howie
      Participant

Hi Emily,

I too have been having Masterbrand Orchard Park crashing issues as well as other colleagues and is it so frustrating that it happens when I copy and paste more than a few cabinets. I have also been told by OP to contact 2020 about this after discussing it with my contact in our IT department. He says our computers are strong enough for the software. This has been happening for sometime now and I have had the computer for a few years.

I am trying to reach 2020 support and see what they say but wondered if  you have also received an answer.

Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.