Can I delete a 360 Panorama after the customer has seen it?

• April 17, 2020 at 11:19 am #278425
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

Hi all,

Is there a way to email a client a link to a 360 Pano that they can view *while we are on the phone with them* in a virtual consult – then after the call, kill the link so the client can’t go back to it?

We don’t release our renders/designs until they have paid a deposit.

Cheers,

Ariana

• April 17, 2020 at 4:36 pm #278439
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Ariana,

Unfortunately there is no way to delete the 360 panoramic as it is stored on our server. It will be deleted automatically over some time as the server deletes the oldest files first.

Kris

• April 17, 2020 at 5:54 pm #278471
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

Darn it.

Thanks Kris.  Trying to navigate this whole “virtual consult” thing with COVID.

Stay safe,

Ariana

• April 19, 2020 at 7:21 pm #278486

Wishlist item – It would be nice if the Panoramics were manageable by the user. It could be linked to their 2020 cloud account with a simple managment portal to allow the user to delete unneeded panoramics and to see the expiry date associated with the existing Panoramics and possibly to change the date.

• April 20, 2020 at 11:58 am #278520
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Mike,

Thank you for this suggestion. I really like it. We will add it to the backlog of proposed functionalities and prioritize it.

Thank you,

Santiago

• April 20, 2020 at 8:29 pm #278551

Hi Santiago,
      Can you add to this wishlist item the option to add a password to access the Panoramic – in this way we could deny/allow access while still retaining the panoramic.

Many thanks.

• April 21, 2020 at 4:10 am #278553
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Mike,

We sure can. Would you require the need to change the password of a panoramic access as well?

Thank you,

Santiago

• April 22, 2020 at 8:55 pm #278989

Hi Santiago,

Yes, this would be ideal.

Basically both date of expiry and password need to be changeable (up to say a maximum of 3 months from generation) and password also removeable. These would be Designer options only.

For further enhancements, it would be nice to have a template or two (editable) for the outgoing email that gets sent to the client when a panoramic is generated. Ideally with the ability to include images and hyperlinks. I tend to copy the link and insert it into my own email but a template would be better.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.