Can you create a catalog in 2020 Design?

• March 4, 2021 at 1:43 pm #318878
      Valerie Krepel
      Participant

Hello,

I am new to using 2020 Design, and have a lot of cabinets that differ from the stock catalog items. I’ve saved files with my entire catalog inside of them, and removing whatever I don’t use from that file when I am finished working on a new project. It gets very tedious and I was hoping to just create a catalog that I could pull from every time instead of going through the process of duplicating my edited cabinets every time I need one.

Is there a way to create your own catalog in 2020 Design? I read somewhere about catalog tools but can’t find anything else about it.

Thanks!

• March 4, 2021 at 5:58 pm #318922
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Valerie,

There is somewhat of an easier way to go about this. In the ‘Local Browser’ you will notice 3 catalogs that are empty. They are ‘My Closet Sections’, ‘My Full Kitchens’, and ‘My Kitchen Islands’. These are empty catalog folders that we have added to the program so you can save your custom items! Click HERE to view an article that will guide you to use them. The article was created in the version 11, so when you see “Drag n Drop”, we are referring to “Local Browser”.

Other than this, we can create catalogs as well. If you are interested in having a catalog created by us, you can send your information to residentialsupport@2020spaces.com.

Catalog tools was something that we used to sell as an addition to the program however we do not sell it any longer.

Hope this helps!

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.