Cannot Connect to Server (FlexNet)

• March 27, 2023 at 12:24 pm #421236
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi,

Our service provider is currently experiencing an issue that is impacting signing into the application. We are working with our provider to resolve this as soon as possible. Please res assured that this is being treated with the highest priority. We will continue to provide updates via this post.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Thank you,

Customer Support

• March 28, 2023 at 4:32 pm #421262
      R. Stockton
      Participant

I have spent hours with tech support trying everything they could think of to get me on 2020 Design Live with no results. I have not been able to log in since Friday and have meetings scheduled and customers looking to place orders and get designs. is there any word as to what the issue is and when it will be resolved?
      Rob at Churchs Lumber / rstockton@churchslumber.com

• March 28, 2023 at 5:30 pm #421264
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Rob,

Unfortunately the issue is ongoing. We are still working with our service provider on fixing it. We will advise clients on this thread once the issue has been fully resolved.

Regards,

Kris

• March 29, 2023 at 6:24 pm #421429
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi All,

I’m happy to say that the issue with our service provider has been fully resolved and you should not be receiving the above error. If anybody is still having complications logging into the program, please contact our support department for assistance. You can reach us at 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

The topic ‘Cannot Connect to Server (FlexNet)’ is closed to new replies.