Cannot draw continuous walls

• August 9, 2018 at 1:18 pm #198567
      Sparkle Todd
      Participant

I am having a issue with drawing continuous walls. When I start a new design normally I can go right in and start drawing my walls with no problem. For whatever reason now when I click on the continuous wall tab my cursor will show the + like normal and the coordinates in the placement box appear but when I left click there isn’t a wall and the coordinates go away along with the + that indicates I am no longer drawing a wall. Two days ago we beefed up my computer because of issues I was having with 2020 so I just reinstalled it. It was working fine before. Maybe that is why or maybe I changed something when I installed it? I have no idea. I am able to use the L shaped, U shaped and Closed wall configurations still just not the Continuous Wall. Please Help.

Sparkle

• August 9, 2018 at 5:08 pm #198791
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Sparkle,

The first thing to try would be a registry reset to set the program back to it’s default settings.  open up you maintenance tools in there delete your temporary files, then run repair com and when they are finished run the 2020 Design Registry Reset.

If after running the reset it is still happening give us a call at 1-866-697-2020 and one of our techs will be able to connect via team viewer and take a firsthand look at the issue.

Neil

• August 15, 2018 at 9:59 am #199768
      Sparkle Todd
      Participant

Thanks Neil. Unfortunately that did not work 🙁 Now I am having issues with my cloud and pulling in items from catalogs. When I click on a item to drag and drop it acts like its going to do what I want it to but then the item disappears. I tried to view and place the item and same thing happens. I will call the number above today and hopefully they can assist me in fixing these little glitches.

Thanks so much!

Sparkle

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.