Catalog sort arrows (in preferences) won't work

• October 13, 2017 at 4:08 pm #153771
      Christine White
      Participant

There are so many versions of the catalogs we need to keep that it gets confusing trying to grab the right one. I’d like to move the current versions to the top of my catalog list. Preferences – Catalog – Highlight a catalog and hit the up and down arrows is how I’ve done this in the past.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for the tips.

Attachments:
    • October 13, 2017 at 4:53 pm #153782
      Participant

Hi Christine,

While we look into your issue with the sorting, I see from your other forum posts that you’ve found 2020 Cloud. As you can imagine, as we move forward with more variety and more expansive catalogs, the issue you have with catalog versions goes away. One of the great advantages you’ll see soon is that the available cloud catalogs are always and only the latest versions. Stay tuned!

Best,
      2020 Admin

• October 13, 2017 at 5:48 pm #153785
      Edith
      Participant

Hello Christine

To arrange the catalogs  the steps are still the same even in the new version 11.8.1.

The steps that you described should allow you to place the catalogs as you wish.

It will be better to revise what can be blocking the settings to work correctly on your program. Please send us your contact information to get in touch, it will be our pleasure to assist you!

residentialsupport@2020spaces.com

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags