Catalogs not loading

• April 29, 2021 at 10:10 am #327052
      Dan Jenkins
      Participant

I’ve got a new laptop and a fresh install of 2020 ver12.  I’ve downloaded newest Medallion Cabinetry catalogs (Feb 2021).  They install into the manager just fine, but they don’t load into the 2020 software.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan

• April 29, 2021 at 11:20 am #327073
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Dan,

One of the reasons you may not be seeing the catalogs would be the license type you may have. If you have Design Live Foundations license, then you will only be able to use generic cabinetry. If you have this type of license, it would be normal for you not to see the catalog. If you have a Design Live license, then you should definitely be seeing the catalog in the program.

I would suggest to determine your license type first and if you have a Design Live license, I would then suggest to contact our support department to see what issues you may be experiencing! You can contact us via our toll free number which is 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• May 3, 2021 at 7:05 am #327494
      Andre Frei
      Participant

I think there must be some issue otherwise I have also installed a trial version and running smoothly for Masterbox24. I think you should contact with the support to resolve it asap.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.