Changing Avatar and Displayed Name?

• September 20, 2016 at 8:01 am #101981
      Chuck H.
      Participant

How do we change our Avatar and Display Name since the website change? There are no options to change or edit the account.

• September 20, 2016 at 9:39 am #101982
      Participant

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the question. Right now we are working on making this more accessible and providing more options. The 2020 Cloud Account is set to grow as we develop it further.

That said, you can edit your avatar today – it’s just not that easy to find. While logged in, click on your name from any community post and you’ll arrive at your community profile page, with an option next to your avatar to change it.

Hope that helps!

2020 Admin

• September 20, 2016 at 10:27 am #102026
        Chuck H.
        Participant

2020 KEYMASTER, I had already tried that and it take me to a page that says – No Longer Available-. There are no options to change the Avatar, when clicking Avatar, it goes nowhere.

• September 20, 2016 at 4:37 pm #102314
      Participant

Hi Chuck,

You’re absolutely right. You’re in the right area & clicking the right things, but something isn’t working as designed. Let me dig in the code & see if i can figure out what went wrong.

Sorry for the inconvenience….

• September 20, 2016 at 6:09 pm #102334
      Participant

Hi Chuck,

I made some changes and now, with the same process as you did earlier, you should be able to change your avatar.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Best,

2020 Admin

• September 21, 2016 at 4:29 pm #102741
      Participant

picture1Hi Chuck,

Some further updates for you. You can now get to your community profile from the last item on the community menu ‘Signed in as….

The avatar button has been replaced by a text link ‘Change Profile Photo‘ and there’s another link ‘Edit‘ which will let you change your screen name.
      picture2

Cheers,

2020 Admin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.