Changing Door and Drawer Front Styles in different catalogs

• December 3, 2015 at 11:10 am #63352
      Jerry Beatty
      Participant

Hi,

I am fairly new to 2020, about 2 months in, and although I have taught myself a lot about this program, there are still things I cannot understand.

I work for a custom cabinetry company that designs contemporary to traditional kitchens, baths, and closets. When designing in 2020, I played around with 2 catalogs in particular. DPLUSE and SAMPLE_E simply because 99% of our cabinetry is frameless. The style most  popular, and inexpensive, is the “Shaker” style door and drawer fronts. I’ve been using DPLUSE and found something *similar* to what I want, however there are cabinets in SAMPLE_E catalog that I need to use. For instance, the Vanity Special Base and Lazy Susan in SAMPLE_E. That being said, the Styles and Pricing are different than DPLUSE. I also went through Attributes and found 500+ different styles for door and drawer fronts. Fantastic right? Well, I can not make out the designs in the pictures. <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Bottom line, is there some way I can download different styles into the SAMPLE_E catalog, or get a print out of the 500+ designs I found? Not only would it make my life easier, but it would appease my bosses greatly,along with giving my customers a great </span>visual<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>. </span>

Thank you in advanced to who ever can solve my riddle!

Megan

P.S. can someone answer why when I print my over views and elevations that I sometimes don’t get outlines of my cabinets? They just show up as tan squares when printed, but when I do a print preview, it shows everything? It might just be my printer, but was throwing it out there to see if anyone else has that problem!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.