Changing LH / RH on casegoods / freestanding furniture

• November 20, 2018 at 11:56 am #216876
      Angela deBoer
      Participant

I am trying to assemble U-Groups from Knoll Dividends Horizon freestanding furniture / casegoods. I am having trouble since all of the pedestal credenzas have the peds on the left side, and I need some on the right. And then all of the desks have the peds also on the left side, which you can’t even use with the credenzas they have. Mirroring the symbol did NOT work either. (Refer to attached picture).

I have tried to create a custom symbol in Giza Designer, but am having difficulty getting it to work correctly and be able to see what I’m doing.

Please help!!!

Attachments:
    • November 21, 2018 at 11:34 am #217286
      Tech Support
      2020 Expert

Hello Angela,

It sounds like you might have found a glitch with the automation for the Knoll Giza catalog.  What is the part number for that credenza?

Thank you,

• December 3, 2018 at 10:32 am #218877
      Angela deBoer
      Participant

Sorry for the delayed response! I honestly don’t remember the part numbers. I just know it was in Knoll Dividends Horizons, but I had the same issue with the bow-front desks and credenzas. Anything with single pedestal. But the desks and the credenzas were opposite, so how it is in their catalog, you could even use the two together to make a correct u-group, if that makes sense.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.