cloud architecture

• November 29, 2022 at 4:48 am #416985
      Jana Zejbech
      Participant

A cloud architecture is the components and elements of a cloud environment that are organized into a logical and efficient structure to perform specific tasks with maximum quality and with minimum disruption. To describe the architecture of the cloud, you can use a four-level classification: role, process, component, and element. In other words, when discussing the architecture, you need to specify who performs what responsibilities, how and using what tools.

• November 30, 2022 at 1:44 pm #417067
      Dragon Jackson
      Participant

Of course, the word “architecture” already specifies very well what cloud architecture means, speaking in terms that are easier to understand, cloud architecture is all the processes that take place within the cloud that make the cloud work, because if one of these processes fails the cloud also fails, it would be the entire internal structure that makes up the cloud from its processes to its actions, in the same way I loved how you have described what cloud architecture is, what you have done very well

• November 30, 2022 at 8:27 pm #417086
      Mazzi Jayson
      Participant

exactly, for those who do not understand it with those words, when talking about architecture in the cloud, it also refers, for example, to the hardware of the data center, virtualization, applications and services that are within it, let’s say all the processes that make up the architecture in the cloud, it is somewhat complex to explain detail by detail what architecture is, but as the comment above says, it is understood with the same word “architecture” what cloud architecture is, many companies contract services of this type, and I always see that they are very positive in each and every one of them

• December 1, 2022 at 12:40 am #417091
      Julian Clash
      Participant

As the comments above have clarified, an architecture in the cloud is like the skeleton of the cloud, without it the cloud would not work because it could not move, just last week the company where I work had commissioned this service https://www.dataart.com/services/cloud/well-architected-review in which that A professional team reviews each part of the cloud architecture in detail to verify that everything is in good condition and correctly optimized so that the cloud can function correctly.

• December 1, 2022 at 6:03 am #417092
      enzo enzo
      Participant

good afternoon everyone. at the moment, more or less advanced organizations use cloud storage .. because it is profitable .. no need to maintain a server and employees .. who will serve them .. plus it is also safe .. although many are afraid of this .. that confidential information is stored somewhere far away on a cloud server .. but it’s not like that .. I think that the future lies with cloud storage ..

• December 1, 2022 at 12:17 pm #417169
      Viktoriya Niro
      Participant

As I understand it, cloud architecture is a way of combining technological components to create a cloud in which resources are combined using virtualization technology and are used together on the network.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.