cloud item: Attribute lock-out

• March 14, 2018 at 6:46 pm #176365
      Chris Setlock
      Participant

Has anyone found a solution or a work-around for cloud items locking attributes?

My ability to edit size and texture seems to come and go.  I’ve tried troubleshooting to see what triggers this.  But no luck.  It’s very frustrating.

• March 15, 2018 at 9:35 am #176372
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Chris,

Would it be possible to get my hands on one of the designs where you are encountering this issue?  If you could email it to residentialsupport@2020spaces.com to my attention I’d love to take a look.

The attributes on cloud items are supposed be adjustable no matter what now.  The only possible reason I can see for this happening is if you originally created the design with items from the cloud catalogs before they were fixed.  Either switching them or deleting and replacing them should fix the issue.

Neil

• March 15, 2018 at 10:23 am #176452
      Chris Setlock
      Participant

Hi Neil,

I just emailed you the file.  It’s happening across all files, currently.  I’ve tried starting new files, and adding items, just to experiment.  No luck.

I wonder if it has anything to do with logging in.  I have a digital license, not a dongle.  I’ve noticed that I no longer have to enter my password when opening 2020, but I usually get that “2020 decorative items US not available” message.

• March 15, 2018 at 10:44 am #176459
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Chris,

I just opened your file and I didn’t have any problem with the cloud items.  I got the message that the catalog is not available but I just automatically switched the items and I could modify attributes when I opened them.

It might be login related.  One thing you can try would be to open 2020 and then sign out.  When you reopen the software it should ask you to log in.  Do so and then open the file.  Automatically switch the items when it asks you.

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.