Cloud Items Not Downloading

• December 4, 2020 at 10:33 am #308955
      Michael Farago
      Pilot Pro

Good Morning,

I was setting up 2020 on a new users computer yesterday.  I installed everything and got design live setup for him, but when I was doing a tutorial of all the functions, none of his cloud items were downloading….. When we would drag and drop things onto his floorplan, they just appeared as blue cubes in the renderings.  I was waiting an extraordinary time to try and get them to download.  The cloud configurator was opening up which I thought might be an indication that the items were being downloaded properly.  I tried repairing 2020 through maintenance tools and nothing seemed to work.  Any idea where I can go from here?

• December 7, 2020 at 11:31 am #309259
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Michael,

Normally if this would happen the first thing I would look at is the Clouds cache, it’s possible you might have to clear it. Below is an article that can help guide you to clearing the clouds cache.

Please download the item from the article and run it while your program is shut down. This should resolve the issue. If this doesn’t help however, I would suggest to contact our support team for assistance. You can reach us by calling 1.866.697.2020.

https://knowledge.2020spaces.com/articles/en_US/X2020_Account_Management/2020-Cloud-dialog-box-keeps-spinning-after-you-have-entered-your-email-and-password-to-launch-2020-Design/?q=cloud+cache&l=en_US&c=Product%3AX2020_Design&fs=Search&pn=1

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.