Submit your most inspiring designs! Contest is officially open.

• August 29, 2019 at 9:48 am #246970
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

CONTEST OPENS ON SEPTEMBER 4, 2019, AND CLOSES ON OCTOBER 14, 2019.

2020 is thrilled to announce that our 2020 Design contest is starting soon. We want to see your most inspiring, jaw-dropping designs.

We have more categories to participate in than ever before and we’re giving away tons of prizes.

NEW! This year, designers can submit renderings or 360° panoramas in any category.

What are you waiting for? Start preparing your designs!

SPONSORS:

• Avanity
      • Amerock
      • BLANCO America
      • Kohler

Check out all the contest details.

• September 26, 2019 at 6:49 pm #250847
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

I would hesitate to use an actual customer’s kitchen design – can the designs be created from whole cloth – specifically for the contest?

Ariana

• October 22, 2019 at 1:40 pm #254485
      Denise Wall
      Participant

I have this same question.

• October 22, 2019 at 2:06 pm #254486
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

Hi everyone,

The contest is closed and the winners will be announced on November 1, 2019.

As for your question- it is really up to you if you want to create a new design or use an existing one that you created for a customer. Many of the designs submitted are from a designer’s portfolio that they might showcase on social or their website ect.

Let me know if there are any other questions. I would be happy to answer them.

Amy

• November 1, 2019 at 3:39 pm #258423
      Joy Truslow
      Participant

I know that the rules and regulations said that winners would be announced today at 11 am via email burst.  I haven’t seen anything come across.  Have the winners been announced?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.